|Class Evaluation|

1➱ I liked that we learned more about computers in this class.I didn't know much about computers but this class helped with that.

2➱ There is nothing i didn't like.

3➱ There are no recommendations, the class is good.

4➱Yes, i do because it helps me reieve my stress. It helps me calm down after a long day, it's very helpful.

5➱Yes, because i know it will lead me to success. Being a C-T-R person will help me achieve my goals in life

6➱I learned how to use google sheets, know i know how to make a graph. I used google sheets for my IDP and it was helpful to know how to make a graph.

7➱I will probably remember the c-t-r pledge. It's now stuck in my head.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"I would prefer even to fail with honor than win by cheating."- Sophocles

"It's not about how to achieve your dreams. It's about how to lead your life. If you lead your life the RIGHT WAY, the karma(good results, destiny, fortune, good luck) will take care of itself. The dreams will come to you" - Dr. Randy Pausch

Baker