"If you do what's right, if you love the right way, you'll be taken care of."-Rachel Castillo

This quote means that if you continue to do good you don't have to worry about bad things coming your way. Someone will look out for you so you won't have to worry about anything. It can be a past family member, i believe in this because i have had this happen to me. My mom, brother and me were coming from the store, we turned left and as we turned an ambulance came toward us not intending to stop. Somehow my swerved so we couldn't get hit, it was crazy because i was right where the ambulance could have hit us. My mom said that she felt like she wasn't turning the wheel and someone else did it. She said it might have been my grandma, she has passed a few years from then. I loved my grandma and we were always good to her. So the fact that it could have been a sign, it reassures me. Being good will bring nothing but good things. That's why you have to do good because you don't know if one day that might save you.
Image result for rachel castillo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"I would prefer even to fail with honor than win by cheating."- Sophocles

"Dare to stand alone. Stand up for what is right, even is you stand alone."- Thomas S. Monson

"Even if everyone is doing it, WRONG IS NEVER RIGHT."- Russell M. Nelson