School Break Days




I spent most of my time in bed, but i did spend some time with my family. I went out to eat with my grandparents, which i enjoyed since they live in another city. I saw jumanji, the movie was really good. I went to little Tokyo with my friends and i also went to city walk with them. For Christmas i got perfume, clothes, a gift card, a Polaroid camera, and 50 dollars. I went to the rose parade with my cousin. I bought new clothes for this semester. I was sick the first week of vacation so the beginning was boring. I spent Christmas with my family and we went to go eat at china town. I enjoyed my time with my family since most of the time we were all resting. I wished i had more one more week of vacation since it went by so fast. But i am glad i sped time with my family.                                                                          
Image result for city walkRelated imageImage result for polaroid camera

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"I would prefer even to fail with honor than win by cheating."- Sophocles

"Dare to stand alone. Stand up for what is right, even is you stand alone."- Thomas S. Monson

"Even if everyone is doing it, WRONG IS NEVER RIGHT."- Russell M. Nelson