Class Evaluation


1. I liked that the class was in the morning, it woke me up for the day. And it is across from my next class.

2.I didn't dislike anything about the class.

3.There are no recommendations.

4.I liked typing, it helped me type better which i need for some classes.

5. Yes i tries my best in everything i turned in and did.

6.Yes i do it after homework, it kind of helps me relax and just let out what i am thinking in a notebook.

7.Yes because if i am not a CTR person it can lead to bad things which i don't want.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"I would prefer even to fail with honor than win by cheating."- Sophocles

"Dare to stand alone. Stand up for what is right, even is you stand alone."- Thomas S. Monson

"Even if everyone is doing it, WRONG IS NEVER RIGHT."- Russell M. Nelson