1. Can people trust me to do what's right? 2.Am i committed to doing my very best? 3.Do I treat people the way I want to be treated? "If you answer to these questions are YES, there is no way you can fail."

1. Can people trust me to do what's right?     
        
2.Am i committed to doing my very best?                              
3.Do I treat people the way I want to be treated?

   "If you answer to these questions are YES, there is no way you can fail."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

This quote means that being a good person will never fail you. If you are a bad person you will fail. An example is if you end up in circumstance where you are in court and you are infamous, no one's going to believe that you didn't do it. When people don't trust/like you, it can affect you when you need help. But if you are trusted by a lot of people, they have your back. There was a story about a kid that was giving an order to someone for his dad. The guy that was receiving the order tried to scam him and said he didn't get the order when he did. And one of the guys that was passing by said that the kid was the child of Ethan and that the kid would never lie. So the kid got the money, having people that trusted him/ his father helped him. In the end being a good person can benefit you in so many ways. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"I would prefer even to fail with honor than win by cheating."- Sophocles

"Dare to stand alone. Stand up for what is right, even is you stand alone."- Thomas S. Monson

"Even if everyone is doing it, WRONG IS NEVER RIGHT."- Russell M. Nelson